Health improvement programs:
Opening of hospitals and medical clinics (in Russia and Europe).
- Purchase of medical equipment and medicines.
- Vaccination (including people living in developing countries).
- Diagnosis, preventive care and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Organization of health-improvement camps.
- Emergency, urgent, elective (scheduled) cardiac surgery (invasive diagnostic studies, interventions for ischemic heart disease, heart defects surgery, surgery for atherosclerotic lesions of carotid arteries, surgery on ascending aorta and aortic arch).
- Rehabilitation and recovery treatment after surgery.
- Treatment for children with cerebral palsy. Procuring children with assistive devices (wheelchairs, standing frames, training devices, arm chairs, etc.).
- Helping people with cancer, hematological and other serious diseases.
- Treatment of HIV-infection (highly active antiretroviral therapy). Preventive treatment of AIDS.
- Treatment for diabetes.
- Creation of medical centers of correction of hearing loss and ear, nose & throat diseases.
- Treatment of patients in ophthalmology clinics.
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
- Treatment of arthritis.
- Helping handicapped, elderly persons living in nursing homes, homes for disabled people and veterans.
- Assistance to war veterans, handicapped and families of victims.
- Psychological assistance.